Site Inactive
Calendar
Levequest Reset

About Sodalitas Ante Omnia
Welcome to Sodalitas Ante Omnia.

We are a extremely laid back guild looking to just have fun with the game and still have that serious end game focus. A couple of our main focuses are Endgame PvE content and PvP.
We don't care if you new, old, Low level or high level, if you need help we will be there. The most important part of our guild is our member base, without you the company wouldn't exist so we are dedicated to keeping you around and making every possible minute of your gameplay enjoyable.
Be sure to stay posted on the website for information on Events, Raids and upcoming guides and tutorials.
See you in game! Teamspeak address is Basalt.typefrag.com:5075
-SAO Staff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sodalitas Ante Omnia Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odd Breakfast

re: Well hello

Finally got my application approved on the website!  I do most of my gaming on my Xbox, and have for a long time...though I do have a pretty decent Steam collection for those games that just don't make it to console...or are 95% off lol.  Been through a dozen hopeful but disappointing MMO's, and for the last week ive been wondering...I knew about this game, and how it got rebooted...what took me so long to play it??

Makuma Kazuya

re: Well hello

its a quite beautiful and well running game since ARR the first version was junk =/

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sodalitas Ante Omnia Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: